– Have a doormat inside and out, they make everyone feel welcome.
– Buy several large, white pillar candles. Light them, then blow them out. This automatically gives the impression of warmth, and makes a home feel that it is lived in (an unlit wick will have the opposite effect).
– A blanket draped on a sofa always invites you to sit down, put your feet up and relax.
– Get personal. Display something that you love, that reveals (or explains) who you are. A word, a painting, an object?
– Always have live plants and/or flowers in your home. Their natural energy helps to create a balanced, peaceful environment.
Wendy E. Wrzos http://wendyandthebluegiraffe.blogspot.com/